How To Stop Broken Record Discussions That Kill RelationshipsIn this ask Dr. Love show, Dr. Jamie Turndorf reveals the dangers of what she calls the Broken Record Phenomenon. The technical name for this dysfunctional communication pattern is “Summarizing Self,” and this pattern is both a symptom and a cause of relationship distress. Tune in to discover what causes this destructive pattern and how to break free!
Dr. Love’s 5-Step Recipe for More Romance This Valentine’s Day and BeyondIn this Ask Dr. Love Radio show, Dr. Jamie Turndorf (aka Dr. Love) shares her proven 5 step recipe for romance. These steps center around serving up the proper "Relationship Essential Nutrients" that are different for men and women.
The World Needs All Kinds Of Minds: A Rare Intimate Conversation With Temple GrandinDr. Jamie Turndorf will be conducting a rare, one-on-one interview with Temple Grandin,the world-famous autistic doctor of animal science and professor at Colorado State University, bestselling author, and autism activist.
What Rats Can Teach Us About Making New Year’s Resolutions That StickIn this Ask Dr Love Radio show, Dr. Jamie Turndorf explains why humans repeat behaviors even if they do not achieve the desired results, outlines 8 steps needed to free oneself from self-defeating patterns, and shows how to make your own list of relationship resultions that will crank your love life into high gear this year.
ABOUT ASK DR. LOVE WITH DR. JAMIE TURNDORF
Ask Dr. Love with Dr. Jamie Turndorf is a one hour LIVE program airing every Tuesday at 1 pm (EST) on Talkzone Internet Radio. Each weekly show features a number of segments:
- Presentation of a specific relationship issue and how to deal with it.
- Reading and discussion of the latest advice columns published on AskDrLove.com.
- “Celebrity Couch,” in which I analyze the relationship troubles and other scandals of celebrities.
- “Reading Between The Sheets” where I put your toughest sex questions to bed.
- And of course, your listener calls on any relationship, dating, or sex question you may have!